Configure how often Lightbox form displays

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
I have a client that wants the lightbox form to show only time per visit - max. Is that possible?
Photo of Fluid Communications

Fluid Communications

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Andrew Heuback

Andrew Heuback, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hey there! At the the Location and Timing section of the Lightbox setup, you can can configure how often the form displays:

When 'Once' is chosen, the form will only show up the first time someone visit's the page.
(Edited)

Fluid Communications

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Andrew this is still not working the site is sawyersolutionsllc.com. I specified it to only show up on the news page. and it is is showing up on all pages. It also comes back if I reload the page? Any ideas?

Fluid Communications

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Andrew this is still not working the site is sawyersolutionsllc.com. I specified it to only show up on the news page. and it is is showing up on all pages. It also comes back if I reload the page? Any ideas?
(Edited)
Photo of BookPage

BookPage

• 13 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I'm having a similar problem, but not across the board. We have our lightbox set to show up once a week, and I've received two messages today about how annoying and often our pop ups are. We've only had one other complaint since we launched it about a month ago (I can't recreate the issue), so I don't know how frequently this is happening. Any help would be great. It's been a successful addition to our site so far, and I'd love to keep it up. Thanks!