Limited support hours today

• Announcement
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Our support team will be unavailable from 3:45-5 p.m. Central today for an all-company meeting. This means that we’ll also have a slower response time from 5-7 p.m. Central once we’re back in the office closing out the day.

Thanks for your understanding! If you spot another Emma user’s question that you know how to answer, please share your knowledge with them -- You’re such great resources to one another, and I’ll actually be posting tomorrow highlighting some of the best advice you’ve given each other about the drag & drop editor. :)
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of TSEA

TSEA

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

I have not had a chance to use the new templates. I just need to send a quick one paragraph email about a recent death with the times for the funeral service this Sunday. How can I do that in a dignified way in a hurry? I will not be posting pictures or writing a long eulogy- just a paragraph or so to tell about what happened and where the funeral service will be held. This needs to go out as early as possible in the AM Jan. 24! 
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi there! I’m moving your post from here into a brand-new post where we can answer you. I’ll be archiving this current post, since it’s about our support hours yesterday. :) Please reference the new topic here: Need to send quick email using new templates