Response data loading delayed one hour

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

Why does my email still say in progress?  I sent it over 3 hours ago and it has not been sent yet.
Photo of TWG Plus

TWG Plus

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Radsource

Radsource

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
We are having the same issue. Our email sent over 1 hr ago and it still has not sent out. It has never taken this long in the past and this email needed to go out before the end of the business day.
Photo of Branch Basics

Branch Basics

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Same! What gives?! 
Photo of Kyle Floyd

Kyle Floyd, Official Rep

• 178 Posts
  • 26 Reply Likes
Hi folks,

We are seeing a delay in loading response data to client accounts. This is only a delay in data processing and is not at all related to sending.

If you do have a mailing to send, as always we suggest sending a test. As our sending servers are processing a normal speed, I expect those test will arrive within a few minutes. This is assuming that your receiving servers are not being overloaded with more Cyber Monday emails than they can handle.

Once you have completed your test and approve of your mailing you can definitely go ahead and send that mailing to your desired audience. There is no reason for the delay in data processing to result in a delayed send to your audience.

What are we doing about it?
Our systems team has been monitoring the application throughout today and identifying improvements that we can make to increase data processing speed on our system.

I will provide updates here as we see response data catch up throughout the evening.
Photo of Ambient

Ambient

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We're having a problem with the A/B test. We get data back an hour late. 

We sent an A/B test at 9am and didn't get the data for 9:01 results until 10:01am then by 10:10am we had data from 9:10am and so on and so forth. 

The test was operating but it wasn't give me live data. Which, was unfortunate because we were only doing a 1 hour A/B test. So, I had to guess at which subject line which defeated the point of the A/B test. 

Any way to fix this and get live data on the A/B test? Having this same problem as I type this. 
Photo of Chamber Magic

Chamber Magic

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
This is frustrating! I hope that you'll have the response data up to speed by later today. I sent out an email at 11am (which is 2 hours ago), and only half of the emails are shown to have been sent, even though the delivery rate states 99%.
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hey there -- I'm chiming in with an update on the delay in loading response data that we experienced yesterday.

We understand that this is frustrating and assure you that our systems team is keeping a close eye on the delay. Please keep in mind that this is only a delay in data processing and is not at all related to sending. You should see those responses from yesterday begin to populate and only a small delay in response data loading for any mailings sent today. We saw up to a 5 hour delay in response data loading yesterday and are now only about 60 minutes behind today. We realize this is still an interruption in your normal work flow and do not take that lightly.

We'll keep you updated here as we learn more. Thanks for your patience!
Photo of Schoolhouse Supplies

Schoolhouse Supplies

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
Thanks for the updates. While it is frustrating, it's good to know that our email is out there and our #GivingTuesday donations are coming in, so someone is clicking through, even though I can't see who they are. :)
Photo of Cummins Mellor

Cummins Mellor

• 71 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
We are having major problems with being able to create anything on emma! We cant upload images and it keeps crashing!
Photo of Katie Watts

Katie Watts, Support Team Manager

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Our systems team is investigating some slowness in the application this morning which is unrelated to the response data delays being discussed in this thread. I'm forking this comment to a new Emma Community thread so we can keep the communication on this trouble together!

Please reference the new conversation here: Slowness navigating in app and errors uploading images
Photo of Tracy T

Tracy T

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
We've been having on and off issues. Now I'm able to smoothly create campaigns, but it won't let me import lists.
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi Tracy, so sorry for this trouble! We're tracking the import delays in this conversation, if you'd like to click to follow it for updates. We're grateful for your patience.