Mailings don't appear for link trigger workflow

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

When I try to set up an automated workflow based on a link trigger, the menu that pops up on the right doesn't list my scheduled emails, nor all of my most recently sent emails.  What do I need to do about that?

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Let's talk about Emma's email automation.
Photo of UT Informal Classes

UT Informal Classes

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hey there -- I don't see any scheduled mailings in the UT Informal Classes sub account. Is that the account you're working in? Eager to dig in here, thanks!

UT Informal Classes

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Sorry to disappear!  I sent the one that I was going to try to link to in an attempt to set up automation based on recently sent mail.  But it's not showing up as recently sent, either.  I have one scheduled now, just a test one to go out at 12:30....

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Thanks -- I'm doing some testing and will reach out here when I know more!

UT Informal Classes

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Great, thanks!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hey there -- Our developers just put out a fix that I believe addresses this issue in your account. I hopped in there and can now see your 3 scheduled mailings available for selection in the link trigger set up. Please let me know if you have any more trouble on your end!

UT Informal Classes

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you so much!  I was able to set one up now.