Manage my preferences form design

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

How do I change the design of the Manage preferences form for my emails?  I'd like it to match my signup form.
Photo of BigRiver Agency

BigRiver Agency

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Laura Dickerson

Laura Dickerson, Official Rep

• 778 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Hello!

To customize the messaging on your Manage preferences form:
  1. Click on the name of the form you want to edit.
  2. Click on the Manage preferences email tab. 
  3. From there, edit the message to say whatever you like.
  4. Click Save in the top-right (where you clicked to edit).
I should also let you know that any logo/image uploaded on the Sign up tab will carry over to your manage preferences page.

I hope this helps!
Photo of BigRiver Agency

BigRiver Agency

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
So only the image is customizable in the Manage Preferences form, and only if you add one to the Signup Form?
Photo of Laura Dickerson

• 778 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
The image is pulled from the Sign up tab and the message for managing preferences is customizable in the Manage Preferences tab.
Photo of BigRiver Agency

BigRiver Agency

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm not interested in the Manage Preferences Email.  I'm interested in customizing the Manage Preferences form.
Photo of Laura Dickerson

• 778 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
The manage preference feature is only the function of a sign up form. When some signs up, they do so through the form. When they manage preferences, the system looks for the form that the customer signs up through and pulls up the preference tab that is associated with that form. 

I am not sure what you mean about the Manage Preferences Email - unless that is tied to the manage preferences tag mentioned in the other BayRiver community question?
Photo of BigRiver Agency

BigRiver Agency

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I do not see a Manage Preferences tab on the Sign Up form editor.  Only Signup, Thanks You, Confirm It, Track It, and Manage Preferences Email tabs.
Photo of Laura Dickerson

• 778 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Ah! I am sorry I misunderstood!

The messaging "Update your contact information and email preferences using the options below. When you're done, hit submit." is not editable. The image is, as we have talked about, in the Sign up tab, but it sounds like you want to change the messaging. I am checking to see if Design team has a way to do that for you.
Photo of Laura Dickerson

• 778 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
I have just learned that that messaging is in a part of the system that is just auto populated and cannot be edited. The only way to truly customize would be to use another sign up system and use the API to link it to Emma. 
Photo of CEME

CEME

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Laura, I have a question regarding the image I can adjust in the signup form. I recently uploaded a new image into the signup form (the old picture is our of date) and it is not showing up in the thank you form. Instead it's only showing the broken link (see the below image). Any way to resolve this? I'd really like a picture of our organization to go out with the thank you email. 
Thanks!