Missed Webinars?

  • 0
  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Thanks for the webinars you folks offer. However I'm not always available at the exact time they're on. Is there a way to watch past webinars?

I'm just starting out doing email marketing and I'm hungry for tips and other helpful information. I've had my computer repair business for about 10 years, and during that time I've amassed a database of emails from about 700 happy customers. I've been sending out very basic "Free Computer Tips" emails to them for a while now, but I can't seem to get an open rate higher than about 15%, and click-through rates (to my website where the actual tips are) are much lower.

Again, these are existing customers of mine...I'm not emailing to strangers. Since these aren't advertisements I'm sending them - it's helpful information they can all use - I was hoping that more people would open and read them. Of course at the bottom of every email I remind them about our product.

Any help you folks can offer me would be terrific. Thank you!

Photo of Sacramento Computer Doctor

Sacramento Computer Doctor

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • Hopeful

Posted 2 years ago

  • 0
  • 1
Photo of Damian Gatta

Damian Gatta, Official Rep

  • 342 Posts
  • 43 Reply Likes
Hi Steve, 

Anytime Emma offers a webinar and you receive the invitation in your inbox, go ahead and register for the webinar even if you can't make it.  We will always send a recording of the webinar to all registrants!  Head over to our Content Hub, where you can view previous webinars, read some great blogs and success stories!

Have you tried using the Split Test tool to test different subject lines?  The split test tool is a great way to see what will grab your contacts attention in their inbox.  You can enter in up to 3 different subject lines and Emma will send to 20% of your audience.  The subject line that is opened the most will be the winning subject line and Emma will send that subject line to the remaining 80% of your audience.  This is a great tool to help increase your open rate!  You can read more here for split testing.

We also have a great team of Service Specialists that would love to consult with you, see what your goals are and let you know the best service that would meet your goals.  If you are interested in speaking with a Service Specialist about a service we offer that can help increase your audience list and open rates, give me a shout and I am happy to get you connected!

Feel free to reach out with any questions or if there is anything else I can do to help!