My campaign creator is loading slowly and getting error messages every few second ...

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

I am trying to work on a new campaign email and the template is taking a very long time to load - like more than five minutes. Once it loads I get the attached error message every couple of seconds! Its impossible to work on my project. No other internet pages are acting like this and no one spot in Emma - just the campaign editor.

Just thought you all should know! 
Photo of Harbor Springs Area Historical Society

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- I hate to hear you're having trouble working in the editor today. I hopped into your account and made a copy of your latest draft "Quimper Plates" and your latest sent mailing "Consortium/Emmet Talk/Pier Dinner" and was able to edit and send tests of both mailings without seeing that error. Are you working in one of those mailings? If not, please direct me.

Are you getting the error in multiple browsers? Any additional details you have would be helpful in digging in here!
Photo of ETSU Online Programs

ETSU Online Programs

• 10 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I am having this issue too, in chrome and internet explorer. It only seems to be happening in a campaign I just created today. Any idea what the issue is?

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- We've seen this issue intermittently today and are still digging in to isolate the issue. Thanks for letting us know that you're experiencing this as well! I wasn't able to open your "UG adm ACM email" mailing either, so I've added that mailing to the list for our team to investigate. 

I will reach out here as *soon as* I know more. If you're in a hurry, you may need to recreate that email. So far, we've seen that customers are able to create a new email with the template, but they aren't able to open the existing mailing. We're still working to nail down the pattern here. 

Thanks for your patience!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
One more thing -- can you tell me what template you used to create that mailing and if it was from the gallery or from your saved templates? Thanks!

ETSU Online Programs

• 10 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I chose the blank template. It wasn't a special, saved template.
Photo of Prime Health Services

Prime Health Services

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am having a similar issue too. I log into my account and none of the audience details nor campaigns show. I've twice received the same error Harbor Springs reported. I'm not sure if it's an Emma issue or our company server issue but wanted to let you know. Thanks. 

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi Prime Health -- I don't believe this audience grid issue is related. When I hop into your account, I can see your audience data fully populated. Have you tried logging in with a different browser or clearing the cache and cookies in your current browser yet?

If you can't replicate it in another browser, clearing the cache and cookies in the original browser should resolve that display issue. Just be sure to completely shut down the browser and open a new browsing session before logging in again!

Can you direct me to the specific mailing that isn't loading up for you? Thanks!

Prime Health Services

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Okay, I'll try that. Thanks! 

Prime Health Services

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It's all of my mailings... I can't get anything to load for some reason (a campaign that I need to work on nor my audience list), even after re-starting Chrome. And re-starting my computer. I'll try clearing the cache and cookies and let you know the outcome. 

Prime Health Services

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Clearing cache and cookies in Chrome, shutting the browser down, and opening a new browser session did not work. Same issue still happening.  IE pulled everything up like normal. Any other suggestions on fixing Chrome? I prefer to use it over IE.

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- The good news here is that it sounds like the issue is isolated to your specific Chrome browser. Since your account looks good on your end in IE and on my end in Chrome and Firefox, I'm confident the issue is not account wide. At this point, if Chrome is your preferred browser, I would delete and reinstall Chrome. It sounds like you might have a corrupted browser. 

Can you tell me what type of computer you're using? 

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi folks -- I have an update for you here!
In response to your template loading issues, our developers found that there was a bug causing the editor to not always send valid design info when creating a new mailing. Now that we've nailed down the problem, we're actively working on a fix! I'll reach back out here when I get the all clear. :)

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi again -- This fix is out and looking good! You should now be able to open any mailings created yesterday and see those load up as expected. Please give me a shout here if you see anything fishy. :) Thanks, as always, for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue. 

ETSU Online Programs

• 10 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
It is working for me now. Thank you!