myemma footer not responsive

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: outdated info

The myemma footer width is 640px, and does not change for mobile. is there a way to default to a mobile footer? 
And I can't use the mobile templates because those don't allow for what the email requires. 
Photo of Attendance on Demand

Attendance on Demand

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Good morning! Can you please let me know which mailing you're currently working in? I can then jump in there to take a closer look at the template you're using and see whats up with the footer. 

Thanks!
Photo of Attendance on Demand

Attendance on Demand

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Any "upload your html" template.
I was working on one that isn't titled yesterday (it may have gotten messed up in my html code since then), but the default myemma footer that is used with upload html is 640px wide with no way to change it.

I'm having to use one of the provided templates but they are really limiting as far as layout goes.
thanks!
Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hey there! I reached out to our design team and confirmed that the width default is indeed the 640px. Our upload your own HTML template is not mobile optimized either. We don't have any current plans to make that template mobile optimized, but I have passed along your feedback. In the mean time, you could use our blank template without a header and then just drop in an HTML placeholder. This template is mobile optimized and you can check this out on the mailing I saved as "testing" there in your account. 

Hopefully this helps, but please let me know if I can assist further.