need to remove borders

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: resolved

You replied to the following problem 6 months ago, saying that you fixed the template. However, the problem has occurred again.

"I am using one of the EMMA templates. See New NJPSA Email Template 1 in my drafts folder. If you preview it, you will see a blue border around the gradient bar near the bottom, just above the footer. How do I get rid of that?"
Photo of NJPSA/FEA

NJPSA/FEA

• 108 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Damian Gatta

Damian Gatta, Official Rep

• 342 Posts
  • 43 Reply Likes
Hi there!

Our Design Team would be happy to help with that!  Since the border is hard coded into the template code, our team would need to go into the code and make the revision.  Complete our design revisions form here and someone from the team will reach out to you to get details of the revision you would like to make and give you your best options!

That should do the trick!  Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything else I can do to help!
Photo of NJPSA/FEA

NJPSA/FEA

• 108 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
This is not a request for a design change, but a request for a correction. The border does not appear until you send the email or preview it. The gradient is not supposed to have a border. I should not have to pay to have your template corrected. I've attached a screenshot so you can see.

Photo of Damian Gatta

• 342 Posts
  • 43 Reply Likes
Hi there!

My apologies for the misunderstanding here!  I am going to work with our Design Team to take a look at the code for template and I will be sure to reach out here as soon as I have some information.
Photo of NJPSA/FEA

NJPSA/FEA

• 108 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
No problem. Thanks!
Photo of Damian Gatta

• 342 Posts
  • 43 Reply Likes
Hi there!

You should see that this has been corrected in the template and you are all good to go!  There was some coding in the template that needed to be fixed and we have gone ahead and done that.

Feel free to reach out with any questions!
Photo of NJPSA/FEA

NJPSA/FEA

• 108 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Nice! Thanks!