New Email Signup Form Not Functioning on Our Website

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Hey, guys! I just created our first Email Signup Form using the new capture form. I save/activated it then pasted the code above the closing body tag of our website as instructed, but nothing is happening. Are there any known problems/fixes people are having with the new form? Maybe it's our website?  I designated it to open on all pages of our website: www.texasarchive.org. I'd love any help. Thanks!

Operating SystemWindows Windows 7Screen Resolution1920 x 1080Web BrowserChrome 41.0.2272.101Browser Size1415 x 911IP Address64.132.24.248Color Depth24JavascriptEnabledFlash Version17.0.-1CookiesEnabledUser AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.101 Safari/537.36
Photo of Texas Archive of Moving Image

Texas Archive of Moving Image

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • like the problem is probably something I've done wrong!

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- I'm happy to dig in here! I'll do some testing on your form to be sure it's working. In the meantime, you may want to go back through the set up steps and clear your browser's cache and cookies a few times during the process. I know from my teammates that this can make a big difference!

I'll reach out here when I know more.
Photo of Texas Archive of Moving Image

Texas Archive of Moving Image

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Sounds great! I'll do this and look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi again -- I'm not seeing any red flags in how your form is set up, and I was able to get it working on a test site. I suggest deactivating and reactiving the form then reinserting the code onto your site. You'll also want to clear cache and cookies again before testing it. Please let me know if you still run into issues here!