Ability to save template edits in Template Builder and stay in same window

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Not Planned
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Hi there,
When building a template with the new template builder, any time you save the template you're editing you're kicked back to the list of templates. It'd be great if you could save your work and stay in whatever window you were in (e.g. edit), like you can with the drag & drop editor. Then maybe have a separate button to return to the list of templates if you want?
Photo of Dawn Sword

Dawn Sword

• 34 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Dawn, I don't want you to think I've forgotten about you here! I'm still digging into this and talking with the product owner. I hope to have more information for you soon.
Photo of Jim Hitch

Jim Hitch, Alum

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Dawn, thanks for sharing this idea. I can see how this would be helpful. We're taking note of it and will make sure it's part of the discussion as the feature moves forward. Keep the feedback coming!
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Dawn, since usability testing is just getting under way, I'm going to mark this as Not Planned for now since it isn't close enough to production. But we'll keep you updated here with the latest!
Photo of Claire Smithard

Claire Smithard

• 18 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Just an idea for Dawn, use Google Chrome as a browser. Open template builder and work on your template. Then open an incognito window. Log in to your Emma account, jump to your sub account you are working in. This allows you to work in Drag & Drop while editing your template.