New Template Wrapper

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

I LOVE the new template wrapper, is this something we can add to a template we are currently using?
Photo of Brandi Leath

Brandi Leath

• 531 Posts
  • 67 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Seemab Hussaini

Seemab Hussaini, Champion

• 36 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Brandi!

Let me start off and say that as one of Emma's newbies, It's an honor to start by helping one of the Emma Community's finest!

Your answer in short, Yes. I hopped into your account to view your recent drafts and noticed that you are using a Toronto based template thats been saved into your gallery. Since all gallery templates have been updated to include the new Template Wrapper, all you have to do is update the existing draft by...

1) Click on Show templates beneath the mailers name.
2) Browse and choose Toronto.

Voila! You have updated an existing draft with the new wrapper. I would suggest getting rid of the older saved template since you'll be wanting to save this newer one in your saved templates.

Hope this helps!
Photo of Brandi Leath

Brandi Leath

• 531 Posts
  • 67 Reply Likes
Hi Seemab!! {blushing} thanks for the compliment!! :)

Thank you for replying to my post!! Unfortunately I have emailed the concierge team and am unable to use the wrapper on my templates I am using without being charged a fee.

It's a matter of preference really. My Toronto Templates are custom tailored to remove part of the header that I feel is unnecessary.  It's such a small change (to me) that I feel isn't worth the cost.

Thank you for your time and effort!!! Hopefully this post will continue to help other emma community members who use the ready made templates without tailored changes.

Cheers! Hope you have a spectacular afternoon!!