Not able to map to a Custom Salesforce Lead/Contact field

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

I've created a Contact field in EMMA called "Region" as a dropdown field, and populated it with the same values as in a picklist in custom Contact field in Salesforce called "Region".

When I go to map EMMA "Region" with Salesforce "Region", I'm not given that option as a mappable field.

Is there an easy way to map EMMA dropdown fields to Salesforce custom field picklists within the Lead and Contact objects?

Photo of ikeGPS

ikeGPS

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- from what I can tell, it looks like the default picklist orientation is a dropdown field, so I'm not sure why that isn't mapping up for you! If you don't mind granting us login access to your Salesforce account, I'll have our tier two support team dig into this further!

Here are the steps for granting that: 

1. Click into the Setup sub-menu from your personal dropdown menu at the top-right corner of your screen. 

2. In the menu to the left of your screen, click My Personal Information > Grant Login Access. 

3. Select "1 week" (or whatever period of time you're comfortable with) next to "Emma Support," and press "Save." 

Once you've done that, please shoot me a reply to let me know, and I'll get started on my troubleshooting. If you need any additional guidance on granting that login access to Emma Support, please let me know ... always happy to help! 
Photo of Jeff V.

Jeff V.

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I'm having the same issue, Emily. Can I get you to troubleshoot as well?

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi Jeff -- You bet! Can you go ahead and grant us login access using the above steps? I'll also need to know which custom field you're trying to map. Thanks!
Photo of Jeff V.

Jeff V.

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Thanks Emily. I might have gotten ahead of myself when I did the install so I have a couple more things to iron out. Then I'll be in touch about the field mapping.

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Ok, Jeff! Just let me know if we need to dig in.