Can I receive a notification when someone signs up for my emails?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Hi! I am wondering if it is possible to receive a notification by email when someone signs up for emails via my website form.
Photo of Antiques & Garden Show

Antiques & Garden Show

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Emily Foreman

Emily Foreman, Employee

• 71 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Official Response
You sure can! To set that feature up, you'll want to head to the signup form in Emma (you'll find that form on your Audience tab.) Once you've located the signup form that you have on your website, you'll click the drop down arrow to the far right and select Edit this signup. Next add your email and desired notification schedule:

Make sure to save the changes and you are all set!
Photo of Park National Bank, PNB

Park National Bank, PNB

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
When I try to change the notification settings, I don't see the option you're displaying above. I see all the signup stages, but not the "about this signup" section. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- Sorry for the delay in getting back to you here!

When I hop into your account, I see this in your active sign-up form:

First, make sure you're in the edit view of your sign-up form. If you're not seeing that "About this signup form" section, you may want to try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Let me know if that doesn't do the trick!
(Edited)
Photo of Small Screen Producer

Small Screen Producer

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Is it possible for more than one person to receive a notification?
Photo of Western Energy Institute

Western Energy Institute

• 36 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I don't see the "about this signup" pane either. I am in Audience>Signups Tab>Edit this signup.

It's adding an email notification address to an existing signup form. I'm not creating a new one.

Thanks for the help.
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there! If you can see that *edit* button in the top right corner, it means you're in the *preview* view of your sign-up form. You'll need to hit edit before you can update the notification settings in the "About this signup form" section.