Notifications Tab - Email Summary

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

In account settings there is a notifications tab for emails with mailing summaries. We have it checked and I have to assume it's been checked for a long time. But I don't ever receive a summary.... but I would like to. How do we fix this?
Photo of madcow

madcow

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hi there! You do indeed have it checked to receive those notifications, but there is a current issue with this feature not functioning which our folks in tech support are working to fix. Sorry for the troubles, but I've noted your account as being effected by this and will be sure to send you a note as soon as it has been resolved.

In the meantime though, you can definitely view your campaigns' response info by heading over to your response page in your Emma account and clicking on a particular campaign. This will bring up all of that awesome info (received, clicks, opens, etc).

Hopefully this helps, but please let me know if I can assist further.
Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Good morning! I have some awesome news as the 72 hour mailing summary is now sending as it's designed to. Sorry for the troubles, but you should be receiving those moving forward.