Planned outage for the Emma app Thursday night

• Announcement
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Complete

The Emma app and external API will be unavailable for about 15 minutes Thursday, from 11 p.m. to midnight. During that time, mailings will be paused for about 30 minutes, and response data will be delayed by 30 minutes.

This work is part of an infrastructure project to bring increased resiliency to the application. Thanks for your understanding as we work to improve Emma!
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Kyle Floyd

Kyle Floyd, Official Rep

• 178 Posts
  • 26 Reply Likes
We will begin our scheduled maintenance for this evening very soon.
Photo of VOTSH

VOTSH

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have just been assigned a last minute campaign, when will I have access to the website? 
Photo of Kyle Floyd

Kyle Floyd, Official Rep

• 178 Posts
  • 26 Reply Likes
Our maintenance for this evening is complete!
Photo of VOTSH

VOTSH

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
https://automation.e2ma.net/ is still not showing a page. Can you assist? 
Photo of Andrew Heuback

Andrew Heuback, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Hey there. I hopped into your account and was able to successfully access the Automation tab. Try logging out, clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and then closing & re-opening the browser. Let us know if you're still unable to display the Automation page after giving this a shot!
Photo of VOTSH

VOTSH

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you Andrew, should have known to do that. I appreciate the help!
Photo of Andrew Heuback

Andrew Heuback, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Happy to help and glad to hear that resolved things!
Photo of Monomedia

Monomedia

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Your status message contains a mistake: "We'll be performing database maintenance between 11:00pm and 12:00am CST on Thursday, May 21st." Surely you mean CDT? Or simplify and use the same language all year: CT.