problem of sync Emma / Salesforce

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

Hi, I created a new Emma group into Salesforce, but I can't find it within myemma. Can you have a look ?Thanks, 
Photo of Gazprom Energy

Gazprom Energy

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there! If things are working correctly, a group created in SF should automatically sync over to the Emma audience.
I'll need login access granted to research whether or not everything is syncing correctly. Here are the steps for granting that: 

1. Click into the Setup sub-menu from your personal dropdown menu at the top-right corner of your screen. 

2. In the menu to the left of your screen, click My Personal Information > Grant Login Access. 

3. Select "1 week" (or whatever period of time you're comfortable with) next to "Emma Support," and press "Save." 

Once you've done that, please shoot me a reply to let me know, and I'll get started on my troubleshooting. If you need any additional guidance on granting that login access to Emma Support, please let me know ... always happy to help! 

I'll also need the name of that group you created! Thanks :)
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- Just checking in here. Give me a shout if you still need some help here. :)
Photo of Jeff V.

Jeff V.

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hey Emily. I'm having the same problem; I've created an Emma group in Salesforce called "Client Webinar Invites" and its not showing up in Emma. I've granted you login access. Can you take a look for me? 
Photo of Jeff V.

Jeff V.

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Nevermind. As if on cue, it just showed up.