Problem With Contact Missing

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: resolved

I sent an email out to a small group of my subscribers, asking them to sign up for services.  When they sign up, I adjust their contact info to move them into a group of active clients for this calendar year.

A person requested our services.  They showed up as a click on the link to request services.

So I looked for their contact to adjust their info in the emma audience and Emma tells me this client is not on my list.  I looked on the active tab, the error tab and the optout tab.

I am using the email address that Emma tells me is the one that clicked on the link

HELP

i've noticed other quirks in the audience interface recently, where the tab will show there is one or two audience members but when I click the tab it says "There is nothing to show" or something like that.
Photo of Edge of the Woods

Edge of the Woods

  • 40 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
  • confused and frustrated

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Edge of the Woods

Edge of the Woods

  • 40 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
OK well, now the contact DOES show up.  There's just been oddities like this!
Photo of Edge of the Woods

Edge of the Woods

  • 40 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
here is a screen shot where each tab says there are "0" contacts in that category, and clearly there is a long list of names showing that there are more than "0".  Other times, the tab will say there are some quantity of contacts in that category, but none display
Photo of Damian Gatta

Damian Gatta, Official Rep

  • 342 Posts
  • 43 Reply Likes
Hi there, 

Thank you for these awesome details.  We looked into this and found that there was a query stuck in our system that was backing things up on the Audience page.  We have since removed that query and things should catch up to speed and display the correct information for your groups.  Give it some time to catch up and if you still notice that group totals are not displaying correctly, give me a shout here and I can take a deeper look into it.

Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything else I can do to help!