Problems with Convertplug integration?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
We have a client who is using a plugin called ConvertPlug to create several different lightbox signup forms. Apparently the forms are working fine, EXCEPT that they aren't dropping signups into the appropriate groups. Has anybody else experienced this problem? Any tips for a fix?
Photo of Meaghan

Meaghan, Champion

• 83 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Jason Keary

Jason Keary, Official Rep

• 31 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hey there, I hate that you’re having issues with their integration!  As that integration is not one that we built, we don’t have any visibility into how it is set up. 

You may want to reach out to ConvertPlug’s support to see if they could help out with this. 

If you do get an answer from them, if you wouldn’t mind posting it back here in case anyone else runs into similar issues with their integration.

Thanks!

-j
Photo of Meaghan

Meaghan, Champion

• 83 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
Hi Jason, 

One follow-up question here. I realize you don't support the plugin, but I'm hoping you can answer a more general question for me. The client that's using this plugin is also trying to set up some automation workflows and we're running into issues. Since the signup forms he's creating are created within the plugin universe, they're not options to be selected as a specific trigger of a workflow. We do see, however, what looks like a section header that says "Apps and Integrations". But there's nothing in that section. That's something new I've not seen before: can you tell me what it's for? I assume that we aren't seeing anything there because this plugin isn't supported by Emma, is that a correct assumption?

Thanks,
Meaghan
Photo of Jason Keary

Jason Keary, Official Rep

• 31 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Meaghan!

Thanks for following up! There was a particular integration in the past that would show up under 'Apps and Integrations', but is not used much anymore. There are integrations that we do in fact support that do not appear under there as well. I wish I had more information for you regarding the Convertplug integration but since it is not supported, we cannot say with any certainty how the integration would interact or affect workflows.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out! 

- Jason