Where can I find a payment receipt?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: resolved

where can i find a payment receipt?
Photo of Heraeus Kulzer LLC

Heraeus Kulzer LLC

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hey there! You can view your invoices by clicking the gears icons at the top-right of your account, choosing Settings & billing and checking out the Billing tab.

An invoice list is kept there, with one column showing the invoice amount and another showing the balance remaining after payment was applied.
Photo of YMCA of Austin

YMCA of Austin

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Not sure if this is going to get read since the post was two years ago, BUT....how come I don't see a Billing tab on my Settings & Billing page?
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there! You don't have a billing tab because you're billed by your agency, rather than directly by Emma. You can contact your agency administrator with questions about your billing plan.
Photo of YMCA of Austin

YMCA of Austin

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm not sure I follow. We get invoices from Emma. What do you mean by "agency"?

My concern is that over the last two months we've been charged significantly more than we were. Trying to get to the bottom of it.
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Sorry for the confusion! You're on one of our tiered accounts -  a parent account (YMCA of Austin) with two sub-accounts beneath it (YMCA of Austin and YMCA of Austin - TownLake Branch). Emma bills the parent account, and that invoice is an aggregate of the sub-account charges. 

Based on how you're logged into the community here, it looks like you're associated with the YMCA of Austin sub-account, which hasn't been directly billed by Emma since 9/2013. Our billing contact for invoices is Sean Doles.

If that's still unclear, I'm happy to reach out via email to discuss in further detail! I can't make this conversation private since there are other users involved, but I can reach out to the address on file.
(Edited)
Photo of YMCA of Austin

YMCA of Austin

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I/we manage both. A private email exchange might be best.

Please reach out when you can!