Release Notes (2/3/16): Compare mailings reporting upgrades

• Announcement
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • (Edited)
Our Product Team released some exciting work last week to our Compare mailings feature. I’m excited to announce the upgrades to this feature that we’re confident will greatly expand and ease your reporting capabilities when it comes to comparing your mailing responses. Read on for the new hotness!

+ New and improved

You'll still access the compare mailings feature the same way, by clicking Compare mailings from your Response page.

Now, you'll see a new blue button in the top right corner of the grid. 

When you click that Compare mailings button, you'll now see three options: Performance summary, Clicks summary and Classic summary. These options are now available in all accounts.

Classic summary will give you the same download you're used to, we didn't want to take that familiar option away just yet. However, the Performance summary and the Clicks summary will give you new spreadsheets with some huge advantages, such as: 

• No limit to the number of mailings you can export
  • Stats on device opens
  • Stats on client opens
  • Your mailing score
  • A link to the online view of the email
  • Emma mailing ID
  • Much easier comparison between your mailings

Check out the new reporting capabilities and let us know what you think! For more details on how to use this new and improved feature, visit our Resource Center.

Notes: 

• There is a bug on this page that causes it to forget selections on previous pages if you're paging through all of your mailings. If you change the display to show all of your mailings at the bottom of the grid, you should be able to select all of them and export them. We're working on a nice change to this page that will address this problem.
  • The Classic summary is still only available for up to 5 mailings.

+ Bug fixes

Thanks to our developers for fixing these pesky bugs as well!

• In some accounts, saving clicks tabs as a segment returns no results
  • Can't un-hide preferred format field on signups
  • Can't purge mailing response from deleted items
  • No deletion date for deleted mailing response
  • Total clicks and unique clicks are the same in response
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 155 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Christie Medical Holdings, Inc.

Christie Medical Holdings, Inc.

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I love being able to compare mailings like this! It's an easy way to get everything I need into one spreadsheet.
Photo of Whittier College

Whittier College

• 11 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
How far back am I able to pull responses to compare mailings? For example, I'm comparing responses from 07/01/2015 - to 06/30/2017. For some reason I only see as far back as Feb 2016.
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1599 Posts
  • 128 Reply Likes
We save response data in your account for 18 months.  Anything beyond that is purged from our system and unavailable.  

Let me know if you have any additional questions! 

-G