Reports of slowness and errors in the Emma app

• Announcement
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

Hello there! We've just begun getting reports about slowness in the Emma app and internal server errors. Our Systems Team is all hands on deck to resolve this, and I'll let you know just as soon as I have news about how long that will take and when we're back in action.

Thank you for your patience during this time!
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Broadmark Marketing

Broadmark Marketing

• 44 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled System down right now?? 03.06.15.

System down right now?? I keep getting these messages:
The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@e2ma.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Photo of The New Press

The New Press

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Having trouble logging into Emma.

We're currently having trouble logging into Emma! Can't get past the login screen and we've tried different browsers (Firefox, Chrome).
Photo of Academy of Radiology Research

Academy of Radiology Research

• 2 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
We're also having trouble.  The editor was jumpy, and now our newsletter is just sitting there not being pushed out, even though we hit send.  :/
Photo of Academy of Radiology Research

Academy of Radiology Research

• 2 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
BOOM

You guys da bomb.
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
I'm sorry for this frustration! Everything seems to be back up and running, if you'd like to log back into your account.

Academy of Radiology Research, I suggest checking your Response page to see if your mailing did indeed send before trying to resend it.