Response data not displaying.

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

just sent two separate email campaigns (1 at 1:15pm EST and 1 at 1:30pm EST).  Response shows 0 information (no opens, clicks, outpost )  Also displays: "0 total emails sent on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 12:15 PM" which is wrong time.  Tried opening and closing my browser, still nothing.  

I am getting tons of hits on the relevant web pages so obviously the emails have been received but nothing being recorded in MyEmma.  And the site is so slow!!!!!  Using Safari and/or Chrome.  

G2Summits SFO 9_15_15
G2 Summits SanDIEGO 9_15_15
Photo of OnTrack Communications

OnTrack Communications

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- I apologize for the delay in addressing your problem here. You've likely noticed by now, but the response data for mailings mentioned above is fully populated now. We were experiencing a delay in delivering the response data to accounts on Tuesday, which we discussed here and here in further detail.

Delays in response data populating to the mailing response can happen when we're experiencing high volume. When this happens, mailings are being delivered successfully and all response data (opens, clicks, shares, delivery, etc.) is being recorded, but there is a delay in processing the data in order to display it back in Emma. We're already implementing some work on our end to make these delays less likely and less frequent. Thanks!