Response only goes back to December need to go back a lot further!

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

Currently on the Response page we can only view response as far as 1 month back but it says we should be able to view up to 18 months.

We need to get response from a previous e-shot from over 6 months ago.
Photo of Cummins Mellor

Cummins Mellor

• 71 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
  • Anxious

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- You're running into a known bug in the application, where if the new Automation is enabled, mailing response only shows 500 mailings.

I can see that you currently have an active workflow in your Automation tab, but I can have that Automation temporarily disabled if you need to access mailings that aren't displayed in that list of 500. 

Let me know!
Photo of Cummins Mellor

Cummins Mellor

• 71 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Hi,

I have hit this issue again, we need to keep automation active but also be able to see back further than 500?

Also it may an idea, that the response tab has two segments; Tests and Sent?

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi again -- There isn't currently a way to see more than 500 mailings with automation turned on. I don't have an ETA on what this bug will be resolved, but I do know that our developers are currently working on the issue.

As to your idea, you may want to follow along and chime in over here on the possibility of making test email tracking optional!
Photo of Cummins Mellor

Cummins Mellor

• 71 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Is it easy to remove temporarily and bring back later?

Thank you

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Great news -- this bug is fixed! You should now see mailing responses dating back 18 months available on your Response page.