Salesforce mapping error: Collection size 2,450 exceeds maximum size of 1,000

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

When I click on the "Next Step: Field Mappings" button in the "Emma Setup" tab inside of salesforce I get the following error: Collection size 2,450 exceeds maximum size of 1,000. Can anyone point me in the right direction as I still cannot use Emma integrated with salesforce!

I have upgraded to the latest package version and re-run all of the post install steps ...

Thanks
Tim
Photo of Tim Knight

Tim Knight

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1699 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hey Tim, 

Thanks for reaching out!  
I haven’t heard of that specific error, but I checked the version of the integration currently installed in your Salesforce org, and we have a newer version available that has resolved some other trouble. That newest version isn’t yet available in the Salesforce AppExchange, but I’d like to to push it to your org from our end and then have you re-test. If the trouble still persists, we can dig in further at that point. 

To allow me to do that, please grant login access to Emma Support and give me a shout to let me know, and I’ll get you upgraded. 

If you need guidance on how to do that, please check out the "How do I grant Emma Support access to my Salesforce org for specific troubleshooting purposes, if needed?" section towards the bottom of our Salesforce FAQs page here: https://support.e2ma.net/Account_resources/Account_how-to/emma-for-salesforce-faqs

- Grey 

Photo of Tim Knight

Tim Knight

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hey Grey - thanks for this - I have granted login access to Emma Support so should be good to go.  Really appreciate your help!

Best
Tim
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1699 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Sure thing!  I'll let you know when we get it done.  

Cheers!
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1699 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hey Tim, we've got that new version pushed to your Salesforce.  Would you go ahead and give it another try and let me know how it goes.  

If you get the error again, let me know and we'll dig in and take another look.  
Photo of Tim Knight

Tim Knight

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Grey - just logged in and tried again - unfortunately still getting same error ...

Cheers
Tim
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1699 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Alrighty.  I'll pass it along and we'll take a look.  
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1699 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hey Tim, 

So sorry this is taking some time.  We're actually having to get some Salesforce devs involved in this process as well.  

Could I have you extend the access to your account for me so we can escalate this to the next set of folks?  

Thanks!

- G
Photo of Tim Knight

Tim Knight

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Grey,

Thanks for letting me know - I have extended login access by another week - let me know if you need more.

Thanks,
Tim
Photo of Tim Knight

Tim Knight

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Guys,

Is there any news on this one - its been a few weeks and this still isnt working for us

Thanks,
Tim
Photo of Cloud for Good

Cloud for Good

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am getting the same error, "Collection size 1,167 exceeds maximum size of 1,000." The package version is 2.20. 

We have a trial version of Emma; I just installed the package yesterday.

Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1699 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hey guys, I wanted to check in here and see if you have upgraded to the new version that was released last week and if that has helped solve these issues for you.  

Check out Katie's latest post from last week on this page for further instructions:  https://community.myemma.com/emma/topics/emma-for-salesforce-integration-progress-update-on-connecte...

Let me know and I'll keep my eyes on this page.  

- Grey
Photo of Tim Knight

Tim Knight

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Grey,

I have completed the upgrade (and post upgrade steps) as outlined in Katie's post - but when I click on the "Next Step: Field Mappings" button - I still get exactly the same error.

Let me know if you need login access to verify?

Best
Tim
Photo of Tim Knight

Tim Knight

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Grey - performed the upgrade - went through the setup process and still get the same error: 
Collection size 2,437 exceeds maximum size of 1,000. 

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tim

Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1699 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hey Tim, could I get you to go ahead and grant us access again and we'll dig in again.  

Cheers!

- G
Photo of Tim Knight

Tim Knight

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Grey

I have granted 1 weeks access - please let me know if you need longer ?

Best
Tim
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1699 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hey Tim, 

Thanks for that!  My Salesforce folks got back to me and said that they were able to hop into your org and go through the Emma Setup without running into the error you were describing.  

Can we get a little more detail on where you were running into the issue?  Was it the same place as before, or somewhere different? 

Perhaps give it another try and if you run into the error, let me know exactly where you are getting the error, what action you took or button you clicked to get the error, so we can see if we can replicate.  

If you do get the error again and pass us along the information, if you wouldn't mind going ahead and granting us access for another week as well.  

Cheers! 

- G
Photo of Tim Knight

Tim Knight

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Grey,

Just checked and all seems to be working now :-)  Thanks for all of your help ...

Best
Tim