Save as PDF - click analysis list instead of map

• Idea
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Under Consideration
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: EOL CLEANUP

The PDF response export could be a really amazing one-click summary tool, but the click map's not very helpful in a report since it doesn't show numbers for the clicks on each link. The list view is great, but isn't in the report.

The Excel report has this detail -- so can it be added to the PDF report ?
Photo of Matt Olsen

Matt Olsen, Champion

• 117 Posts
  • 43 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Great point, Matt! I can see how that addition would be helpful. I'll run this through the Product Team.
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi Matt -- I've updated the status here to Under consideration. While this work isn't currently planned, we think it would be pretty easy to work into our response work. We're considering adding the click analysis on as a second page to the PDF, so that you don't lose that screenshot of your mailing in the current PDF. I'll report back when I know more!
Photo of Matt Olsen

Matt Olsen, Champion

• 117 Posts
  • 43 Reply Likes
Thanks!
Photo of JHU CTY

JHU CTY

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Any update on this functionality? The click analysis is very helpful but difficult to put into a doc to share. 
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hey there!  I haven't seen anything around this specifically, though I do know the product team is looking into ways to improve the information that is visible in the account (and exportable).  I'll go ahead and add in your vote for this functionality as well!  
Photo of UBC Botanical Garden

UBC Botanical Garden

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Just following up on this because this is something that I need to report out to my team after each mailing. It would be amazing if I could just save out a PDF with the click analysis in list format instead of map. The map is basically useless when it comes to discussing any detail about a mailing with team members or archiving reporting. This would seem like an incredibly easy feature to add and would be so useful for marketing departments. Thanks!