Saved over a Campaign from April this year by accident. Any way to retrieve it? Still have the images saved, just not the composite

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn’t hear back from community member.

Was banging my way through the program, must have hit the save button to exit. Can't find previous work.
Photo of AUSTIN SCREEN PRINTING

AUSTIN SCREEN PRINTING

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • anxious

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hey there! I jumped into your account and noticed quite a few campaigns saved as Untitled Mailing. Clicking through these I didn’t see any with text included and I even checked your deleted items to see if this one campaign was mistakenly deleted, but did not see anything there either. I wish I had better news, but we wouldn’t have a way to recover that information.

Please let me know if I can assist with anything further.
Photo of AUSTIN SCREEN PRINTING

AUSTIN SCREEN PRINTING

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for looking, Tyler. Saving over anything is usually the kiss of death. I noticed a deleted campaign button/folder which I rummaged through, bringing them back to active campaigns to open them. Are there ever any deleted files that you might have access to & I wouldn't? Or, for better or worse, I have access to it all.
Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Good morning! Sorry I didn’t reply, but wanted to see if you’re still running into troubles with deleted content. We would not have a way to retrieve/restore saved changes and/or deleted content from a particular campaign. 

With regards to deleted campaigns, you have the same access in the Emma editor as we would have here on the backend.

Please let me know if you have any questions.