segment tab not showing

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: resolved

We have a staff member who uses Google Chrome and is finding that the segment tab no longer shows when trying to choose audience members to send the e-mail too. I use the same version of Google Chrome 48.0.2564.116 and do not have a problem.

Here are the steps she says she takes and a screen shot of what she sees.
*Then I amend a campaign
*Tried to schedule the e-mail and pick the audience segments. Emma will not allow me to pick segments
*Then I got a message to say “Internal Error” in a orange box
Photo of Amber Howell

Amber Howell

• 90 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Phillip M

Phillip M, Official Rep

• 247 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
Hi,

It sounds as if this could be an issue with cache and cookies in the web browser. Just have your co-worker clear those out and revisit your account. I hope that works! If not, please just let us know. Thanks!
Photo of Cody De Vos

Cody De Vos, Official Rep

• 106 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hi Amber!

This is Cody with Emma's Product team. We've been making some updates to this page, so I looked at your issue with some of our developers. We viewed this page on Chrome as well, and we were not able to replicate the issue that you're seeing. Everything appeared as expected for us on 3 separate computers.

Often, this can mean one of two things:

1. There's some issue relating to your colleague's cache that could be affecting their display, in which case we'd start by clearing their cache (instructions here: http://www.technipages.com/google-chrome-clear-cache)

2. There's a Chrome browser plugin that's causing some mischief. We've seen this happen on occasion with common plugins like Ghostery. Your colleague may want to try disabling their plugins to see if that has any effect on this issue.

I hope this helps!