Sender address: it's correct on our account page, but has a typo when it auto-populates

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: resolved

Every time I send an email, I have to manually correct a typo the sender address first. But it's correct on the account page. Is this a template issue? Can I correct it and then save it in a way that it will stay corrected for the next email? This is happening with two different sender addresses though there's only one on the account page. Thanks!
Photo of Laurie T.

Laurie T.

• 98 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hey Laurie -- Can you point me to the specific mailings you're seeing this with? I'd like to take a closer look. Thanks!
Photo of Laurie T.

Laurie T.

• 98 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
Sure -- take a look at NCCY- 5 DAYS Reminder - FINAL, which I'm planning to send tomorrow. If you click Review and Send, you'll see our default sender email there, missing the w. I'd be willing to bet the same is true on any of our unsent mailings. Thanks for your help!
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Thanks! I've narrowed the issue down to the mailing level. I created a new mailing with both a gallery template and your NCCY - 3 day template and am seeing the sender email populated correctly there. It seems like the incorrect address was saved in association with some of your mailings at some point. If you're copying those mailings to edit and resend, I believe the address is stuck there. 

I haven't seen this before, so I'm not sure if that's expected behavior or not, but it might be worth starting fresh on a few of those mailings to get rid of that address for good.