Sent emails showing "unrecorded" as last sent.

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: bug resolved

My last emails show "unrecorded" as date last sent.  They were sent about 3 weeks ago, and it hasn't updated yet.  Please advise.  
Photo of King Bio

King Bio

• 19 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Benton Cummings

Benton Cummings, Senior Manager, Customer Support

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi there King Bio,

We've seen this with some other accounts as well, and the great news is that we have a very easy fix for it! We've notified our developers of your account and they'll correct that as soon as possible, so you'll see that column display properly soon!

Thanks so much, and I hope this helps!
(Edited)
Photo of SoDA

SoDA

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Can you fix this in my account too please?
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
No problem at all- I've added your account to the list. The script to correct the issue for individual accounts will be run for your account soon, and you'll see the issue corrected. Thanks for chiming in here, and I hope this helps!
Photo of Fit4Mom Westside

Fit4Mom Westside

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
my account also has one...can you fix please?
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Sure thing- we've added you to the list. Your account should be reflecting normally soon.

Thanks!
Photo of North American Sports Group

North American Sports Group

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Can you fix my account as well?  Thanks!
Photo of Mission Enablers

Mission Enablers

• 30 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Can you fix my account as well? Thanks!
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi North American Sports Group and Mission Enablers!
Thanks so much to both of you for posting here. We've got you both in line to have the script run to correct this for your accounts. Be on the lookout for those to be corrected in the Sent tab of your Campaigns area.
Photo of OCAST

OCAST

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
We are having the same problem. Glad there's any easy fix! Hope to get ours taken care of also.
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Thanks for letting us know, OCAST. I've added you to the list, so you'll see that resolved in your account soon!
Photo of All Sports Uniforms

All Sports Uniforms

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm having the same problem!
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Thanks for letting us know! We'll run the script to have that corrected in your account- you should see that taken care of soon!
Photo of Liz Stephenson

Liz Stephenson

• 35 Posts
  • 16 Reply Likes
Hi Benton - do you have an ETA on this fix? And are the campaigns being sent correctly? I assume so as we see correct results in our Response area.

Several of our sub-accounts are affected as well. Thanks. 
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi Liz,

Our developers are still currently tracking the issue, so we don't have a solid ETA as of yet, but definitely let me know the other accounts that are seeing this, and we'll be able to make sure it is resolved on an account by account basis until a global resolution is in place.

This doesn't affect sending in any way.

Thanks!
(Edited)
Photo of King Bio

King Bio

• 19 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I logged in today, and it's fixed.  Thank you!
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Wonderful! Glad we could help!
Photo of Alyssa

Alyssa

• 3 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I have this same issue for the last 3 mailings. How do I get in queue to have this resolved, please?
Photo of Handyman Soaps

Handyman Soaps

• 17 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled A bunch of our sent emails are showing time sent as "unrecorded"..

A number of our sent campaigns are showing sent times as Unrecorded. I did notice inquiries from some other folks about this in the community, but it didn't seem y'all have a system wide fix for it. How do we get this corrected?  
Thanks.
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi Alyssa and Handyman- Sorry about the delay in getting back to you here! We've added your accounts to the list to have that corrected, so you should see that resolved soon!

Thanks, and I hope this helps!
Photo of Eloquest Healthcare

Eloquest Healthcare

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Benton, I am having that same problem. Can you add me to the list with Alyssa and Handyman?
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
You bet! Thanks for letting us know.
Photo of The Maids

The Maids

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, I would love to be added to the list as I am having the Same issue. thank you!
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
No problem at all- thanks for giving us a shout on this. We've got you on the list to have the script run to correct that in your account!
Photo of Excel Translations, Inc

Excel Translations, Inc

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi,

Yes, I am having the same issue with "unrecorded" showing up. Will you please ass us to the list?

Thanks!

Excel Translations, Inc

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
add us to the list. sorry!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Added to the list! Thanks
Photo of Design Dimension

Design Dimension

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Same issue here. Last mailing showing "unrecorded". Please add me to the list. Thanks.

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
All set here, thanks!
Photo of Family Missions Company

Family Missions Company

• 13 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
We would like to be added to the list as well. Our most recent campaigns are showing the same thing.

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Thanks for letting us know!
Photo of King Bio

King Bio

• 19 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I am still having emails show unrecorded that were sent as long ago as three weeks!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hey there -- I've added you to the list to have this script run again. Thanks for hanging in there while we work to resolve this permanently.
Photo of King Bio

King Bio

• 19 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Still showing as unrecorded emails that went out on June 9.  Today is June 24. Thank you.

Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention- we've got you back on the list to have the script run. Thanks so much for your patience!
Photo of King Bio

King Bio

• 19 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Still showing as unrecorded emails that went out on June 9, and June 24. Today is July 2!  Can you please advise when I can expect this to be fixed?
Photo of Art House Convergence

Art House Convergence

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Our account is showing the same problem too.
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Thanks so much for reporting this here. I've added your account to the list so the script can be run to resolve that for you. Thanks, and I hope this helps!
Photo of b.b.begonia

b.b.begonia

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Benton,

Kindly fix our account as well. Experiencing the same problem, showing UNRECORDED.
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Absolutely- I've added your account to the list, so you should see that resolved soon!
Photo of b.b.begonia

b.b.begonia

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks!
Photo of Handyman Soaps

Handyman Soaps

• 17 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
We are still having the problem of emails showing sent time/date as unrecorded. And also in our Trinity Frozen Foods account.  Thanks.
(Edited)
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Sorry to hear the issue popped up again for you- we'll re-run the script again on your account to correct it. I've also added Trinity Frozen Foods to the list. Thanks again for your patience- I'll follow up on this thread once we have a permanent solution in place.
(Edited)
Photo of Watkins Mfg-Sales Training

Watkins Mfg-Sales Training

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We're getting some "unrecorded" responses in our "Last Sent" column too. Please add us to the fix list. Thank you!
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
I've got you added to the list- you should see that resolved soon. Thanks, and I hope this helps!
Photo of GEO Study Abroad

GEO Study Abroad

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
This is happening with our account as well!
Photo of Western Energy Institute

Western Energy Institute

• 36 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Same problem on our account. Can you please fix? 
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Thanks for letting us know GEO Study Abroad and Western Energy Institute. This has been an ongoing glitch with the last send column. for a while those have showed as unrecorded, but a fix went out recently to correct it going forward. I've added both of your accounts to the list to have that corrected for your previously sent mailings.

Because of the fix that recently went out, we shouldn't be seeing this for mailings beyond July 2nd. If anyone on this thread sees "unrecorded" showing for any mailings sent and completed beyond July 2nd, please give us a shout here. Thanks!
Photo of Western Energy Institute

Western Energy Institute

• 36 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
What's the status on this? It's been two months and we are still showing many campaigns as unrecorded. Thanks

Excel Translations, Inc

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I sent out 6 relatively small campaigns yesterday (7/7/15) and three of them are showing "unrecorded" as of today, 7/8/15
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Thanks so much for sharing this- our developers will be looking at this, and I'll be in touch as soon as I know more. Thanks to everyone for your patience while we've been working on getting this resolved!
Photo of IHS Global

IHS Global

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Please add us to the list: IHSGlobal - Thank you! We have at least 6 recent email sends that are showing unrecorded. Thank you!
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Thanks so much for letting us know- I've added you to the list, so you should see that resolved in your account soon!
Photo of Cold Nose College

Cold Nose College

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This is occurring with us too:  Cold Nose College.  Please add us to the list and let us know when it's resolved.  Thank you!
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Thanks Cold Nose College- I've added you to the list of accounts to have the script run, and you should see that resolved soon. I'll definitely follow up on this thread as soon as we've come to a global resolution!
Hello.  We are also seeing the same issue.  Last few emails we sent are showing up as unrecorded. Could you please add us to the list and let us know when it is added. Thank you.
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
No problem at all- you've been added to the list as well. Thanks so much!
Photo of Deb

Deb

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I had that problem last month too. Another email will be going out in 1.5 hours. Can you correct my issue, as well?  Thanks!
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi Deb- Sure thing. You've been added to the list to have the script run for your account. Thanks!
Photo of Trinity Katy

Trinity Katy

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Unrecorded Campaign Status.

The past two weeks our newsletter campaigns are showing as unrecorded.  What does that mean?  Can this status be changed?  Is there something I need to do on my end?
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi Trinity Katy - We merged your topic into this thread so you can follow along with others who are experiencing the same thing. I've mentioned it a few other times here, but we'll make sure we update this thread as soon as we have a resolution- in the meantime, we have a script we're running for individual accounts who are reporting this so we can have it corrected as it pops up. I've added your account to the list to have that script run, so you should see that resolved soon. Thanks!!