Sent emails showing "unrecorded" as last sent.

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: bug resolved

My last emails show "unrecorded" as date last sent.  They were sent about 3 weeks ago, and it hasn't updated yet.  Please advise.  
Photo of King Bio

King Bio

• 19 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Quantum National Bank

Quantum National Bank

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Quantum National Bank is having the same problem.
Photo of Benton Cummings

Benton Cummings, Senior Manager, Customer Support

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi QNB - thanks for chiming in here. Your account has been added to the list, so you'll see that resolved soon!
Photo of NewFilmmakers Los Angeles

NewFilmmakers Los Angeles

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Please add us to your list too!
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
No problem at all- I've added your account to the list. Thanks for stepping in to let us know that you've been running into this as well- you'll see it resolved in your account soon!
Photo of Ted Hogan

Ted Hogan, Champion

• 145 Posts
  • 83 Reply Likes
Benton, sorry to be piling on but we manually cleared the "unrecorded" status in our account some time back. Now I see 3 more emails are showing "unrecorded" when I look at Campaigns > Sent > Last Sent column.  Ted Hogan, Truck Driver Institute, Inc.
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
No worries at all, Ted- I've added your account to the list to have the script run, so you should see that resolved soon!
Photo of The New Press

The New Press

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, 

Our account has this issue as well--sent campaigns showing UNRECORDED. Please advise. 
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi there- thanks so much for letting me know. Your account has been added to the list as well. Thanks for hanging in there with us on this- you'll see that showing correctly soon!
Photo of St. Ursula Academy

St. Ursula Academy

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
We are also having the same problem.
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
We've got you on the list as well. Once the script has been run for your account, you'll see that resolved. Thanks so much!
Photo of America's Promise Alliance

America's Promise Alliance

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Our account is still showing last sent date for various emails as unrecorded. Email address associated with account is estherb@ the same domain name
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Thanks for the heads up! I've added you to the list, so you'll see that resolved in your account soon.
Photo of Family Missions Company

Family Missions Company

• 13 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
This is happening intermittently on our account again. I think we've already had the script run on our account once.
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Sorry to hear that happened again. The good news is that we can re-run the script to correct that for you again- I've added you back to the list!
Photo of King Bio

King Bio

• 19 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Please run an update on our last sent column again.  I have a few that are still showing Unrecorded.  When do you expect to have a fix to this?
Photo of Western Energy Institute

Western Energy Institute

• 36 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Is this fixed yet, or do we need to periodically come back to this post and request to be put back on "the list"  - whatever that means. Our account was on this "list" two months ago, yet we have never ceased to see these unrecorded mailings. Is there an update to this issue?
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Thanks for posting again, King Bio and Western Energy. We're maintaining a list of accounts that are reporting the issue, because the only solution at the moment is to run a script for individual accounts to correct the issue. I'll add you both back to the list so our developers can run that script for your accounts again.

As you can tell, running the script on your account will take care of the current campaigns in your sent tab, but until our developers are able to implement a permanent solution to prevent it from continuing to happen you may still see this occur with new mailings you send. I'm checking in with our developers to get a progress report on the permanent fix for this, and in the meantime, we'll definitely re-run that on your accounts so you have some usable information for your current list of sent campaigns.

Thanks so much for your feedback here and for your patience with us. We sincerely appreciate it!
Photo of Western Energy Institute

Western Energy Institute

• 36 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Thanks. Does that mean you'll continue running the script on our account then until it's fixed? Or is it a one-time thing?
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi Western Energy,

The script will only correct the current mailings displaying as Unrecorded, so we'd need to re-run that if any new instances pop up for you. Because we don't have a way to monitor when this happens for accounts, we've been relying on being notified of this here and in other support interactions so we can run that script as needed for any specific reports.
Photo of Ted Hogan

Ted Hogan, Champion

• 145 Posts
  • 83 Reply Likes
We've cleared my "unrecordeds" twice before, but today I noticed I have another one.  Funny thing is the mailings before and one mailing sent afterward display the date correctly. Is this just a random occurence?
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
This is actually due to a very brief drop in the connection between two systems when a mailing is sent that prevents the send-time from calculating properly. That results in emails that are accurately displayed as "Sent" (as they exist on the sent tab in Campaigns), but do not have a recorded value for the time they were sent. Because that drop in connection is unpredictable and happens at the time of send, it can still occur even after the script has already been run in your account. I'll definitely add you back to the list to have the script run for your account again.

Thanks!
(Edited)
Photo of MarCom Services

MarCom Services

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Please add my agency account to the list to be fixed with the script. MarCom Services
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi MarCom, We've added the affected sub-accounts to the list, so you should see that corrected soon. Thanks so much, and I hope this helps!
(Edited)
Photo of Matt

Matt

• 43 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi there, I also have the same problem in my account, could you please help?
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi Matt- thanks for letting us know. Your account has been added to the list!
Photo of Matt

Matt

• 43 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Thanks Benton, how soon should I expect to see the change?
Photo of Matt

Matt

• 43 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Benton, some of my new sendings are still "Unrecorded", is there a solution to fix this for new sendings?
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hey Matt,

Thanks for letting me know. I'll check in with our developers to see if they've run the script for your account yet. We'll go ahead and run it again just in case.
Photo of Communications

Communications

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Benton, My last two enewsletters that went out this morning at 6am are showing as "unrecorded" and therefore the campaign results are not showing on my emma homepage. Can this be fixed as you have done to the other accounts? 
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi Communications- sorry about the delay getting back to you here. We'll run the script for your account- you'll see that resolved soon!
Photo of Benton Cummings

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi all!

I couldn't be more thrilled to announce that the bug that was causing the last-sent column to display unrecorded for some mailings was resolved by our developers, so you shouldn't be seeing this moving forward!

Thanks so much to everyone for your patience while we worked to resolve this- I know it was troubling, and we definitely appreciate you hanging in there with us!

Don't hesitate to still reach out if you have any lingering mailings listed, or if you notice anything else out of the ordinary. Until then- bask in the accuracy that has been returned to the last sent column!