Sharing from campaign to social media

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
How do we use the feature to share to social media when scheduling a campaign to send?  Will the Facebook link to our business page? Can this be done after a campaign has been sent? 
Photo of Industrial Specialties Mfg

Industrial Specialties Mfg

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi there -- We have lots of helpful tips for connecting and sharing to your social profiles here in our Resource Center! 

You can share a mailing directly from the "mailing success" page right after you've sent or scheduled a mailing. If you haven't connected your social profiles yet, you can do so from that page. You'll have the option to share to any profile or page that is linked to your login, and you can toggle between those accounts on the social connector page.

You can also share any past mailing directly from the Response page of your account:

Let me know if you have any questions!
Photo of Swagelok Southeast Texas

Swagelok Southeast Texas

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

I am trying to find where the option is to share a campaign to my company profile that is linked to my login, not my personal one. How do I do this?

Photo of Doha Family

Doha Family

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm having the same issue - there isn't an option to connect to my business page, only my personal. Are there any updates to the procedures?
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
hey there.  I just answered your question on the other Topic that you posted. Check it out HERE
Photo of Artcaffe Coffee&Bakery

Artcaffe Coffee&Bakery

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hey Grey. I hope you are well. we are trying to share a newsletter on pages we manage but the option for pages shows up, but we can seem to click on it
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hi there Artcaffe, thanks for reaching out! 

There is currently a bug in the system when sharing from the Response screen that is giving you what you're seeing there.  

The workaround for this is to open the webview from the Response Overview and grab that URL to manually post.  

If you want to head over to THIS POST about the bug, I'll be posting back there when we get a fix in place for it.  

Cheers!

- G