Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved
Here is the LONG list of steps I go through almost every week...
- Create a new campaign
- Select a template
- Start editing and creating content, etc.
- Finding out....dang I need the font properties from another campaign so....
- Close and save the current campaign I'm working on
- Find the old campaign (preview is great) open it (which then creates a new campaign that I'll have to go back in and delete)
- Rename the old campaign "delete" so not to confuse myself with which campaign I'm currently trying to create
- Copy and paste the info I need from this old campaign
- Close the campaign and delete it
- Reopen the campaign I'm currently trying to create
- Paste the info into the new campaign
- cross my fingers I don't have any problems
Have any other solutions????
I use the same font properties across all of my campaigns and if I use a ready made template I have to go in and edit it all. That's frustrating. It just doesn't seem very efficient at all.