Signup form data not syncing with salesforce

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Conversation moved to email

When do new contacts that come in from a signup form get synced with salesforce? I have professional edition. I'm testing out the form capabilities with Emma and syncing to Salesforce. I used a new email address that we don't have on file yet in Salesforce. I submitted to sign up in the "opt-in" form and also created a corresponding group. However, it's been over 20 minutes and that email hasn't shown up in Salesforce and neither has the group. And on a related note, I'd like to be able to map other types of fields in sign up forms to be recorded in salesforce, such as getting the opt in box checked if they submit this form. How would that be accomplished? From the posts I've previously read in which Katie has answered there seems to be an issue with Professional edition and Emma which is being worked on right now, but there are bugs. I wondering if this is the problem and it's still ongoing and then what is the ETA fro resolution for Emma/Professional Edition users. Thanks for your help, Audrey
Photo of CodeBaby

CodeBaby

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- After speaking with my colleague Benton, I understand that you've already granted us login access to your Salesforce account. We'll take a look at this and see if there are syncing issues at play here. If your fields are mapped up correctly, it shouldn't take long for information from your Emma account to sync over to Salesforce. 

I'll let you know what we find!
Photo of CodeBaby

CodeBaby

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you Emily, I've updated you all in an email sent about a couple of hours ago. Have a good evening.