Emma seeing slowness while navigating through account

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • In Progress
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

Logging in is slow. Looking at groups is slow. Creating emails is slow. Are you having server issues? 
Photo of leedocucinema

leedocucinema

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hello there! You're right that we're seeing some slowness across the Emma app. Our Systems Team is digging in, and I'll bring you news here as it comes in.

Thank you for your patience!
Photo of Marketing Geni

Marketing Geni

• 16 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
It was slow for awhile but I think the Emma engineers jumped right on it because I am seeing things running more like normal...however my heart beat is running a bit slower..oh wait. That's a good thing!!!
Photo of Broadmark Marketing

Broadmark Marketing

• 44 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
It's still not working. I can't send tests. I am being asked to reload my pages every second. Is there any ETA on this issue?
Photo of Kyle Floyd

Kyle Floyd, Official Rep

• 178 Posts
  • 26 Reply Likes
Hi all, I have just received confirmation from our systems team that application speed is back to acceptable levels. We learned that a couple of our API servers, which handle passing information into and out of our databases, were a bit bogged down with some repeat calls. We shifted those calls to our secondary servers, restarted the primary servers and then routed calls back through them. This allowed those servers to begin processing data at their normal rate.

No user data was impacted as a result of this system slowness.
Photo of Marketing Geni

Marketing Geni

• 16 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Sweet! Some of us were getting worried we were gonna lose some Friday night drinking time! DOH!