Some subaccounts are slower than others.

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: resolved

Hello,
I contacted support earlier this week due to slowness--and in some accounts its a minor issue, but in some of my sub-accounts it's unusable. Would it be helpful to know what sub-accounts are manageable and what sub-accounts are unusable? 
Cheers,
Angela

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Emma site is so slow that it's unusable.
Photo of Serendipity Media

Serendipity Media

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hey Angela -- Yes, please do share which accounts are moving slower and in which areas of the account you've noticed the slowness most. I'll see if I can find any patterns in that information. :)

Serendipity Media

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Emily - 
Yesterday the sub-account "Sponsored Emails" was nearly unusable. And on Wednesday the "Afterschool Today/NAA" account was impossible. However, "NAA Marketing Services" seemed to be working just fine.

Today, I'm having a hard time navigating anywhere. It's taking a very long time to simply load pages.

I use Emma everyday. I spend about 85%+ of my day working on emails in the platform. This slow down is VERY unusual. I'm used to some of the 'quirks' of Emma, but this is really hard to work around. 

Looking forward to a resolution soon (as I'm sure you are too!) 

Cheers,
Angela
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi Angela -- I'm so sorry for my delay in getting back to you here. I first want to see if you've noticed any improvement in speed when navigating around these subaccounts.

Serendipity Media

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Emily - 
There has been much improvement in the speed. Today, home pages are not loading, but that's not causing me any issues in creating emails. Thanks