Subscribe link in online version doesn't work for split tests or Send Test

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: bug resolved

The "Subscribe To Our Email List" link at the bottom of the online version of my campaigns is not working. Do I need to set that up? If so where do I go to do that?
Photo of RPM Productions

RPM Productions

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Is the campaign you're referring to a split test? I ask because there's a bug in our platform in which the subscribe link in online versions doesn't work for split tests (or when you click Send Test). I'm thinking this is what you're running into, since your last couple mailings were split tests.

I apologize for the trouble! I'm tweaking this topic's subject line a bit so we can track the bug, and I'll update you here just as soon as there's news as our developers work to fix this.
Photo of The Selling Agency

The Selling Agency

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Katie, does this explain why my FB and Twitter shares aren't showing up anywhere even though Emma confirms the email has been shared via these platforms?
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi there! I'm out of the office, but it looks like my colleague Emily is lending a hand here. She'll be glad to help you out, if you want to reply to her in that topic. :)
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
This bug is resolved. Thanks for your patience! :)