Include response stats in exported audience contacts

• Idea
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Not Planned
  • (Edited)
Does Emma have the ability of exporting all subscriber response reports, like # of received mailings, opens, clicks? Our goal is to find out the most active subscribers and at the same time to get an idea of how many of our subscribers became inactive. Using segments we can only get results based on a specific time frame rather than on a # of received/opened/clicked mailings.
Photo of Dragos Moldoveanu

Dragos Moldoveanu

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 308 Reply Likes
Hello! I think you're looking for this feature, to be able to export response details from all mailings (or multiple mailings) at a time.

I want to check about your last line, though: It sounds like you also want to find the number of received, opens and clicks outside of a timeframe; you just want those numbers for the lifetime of your account. Is that right? To do that, you'd select "at any point" while building your segment instead of setting a timeframe.

Does that get you what you need?
Photo of Dragos Moldoveanu

Dragos Moldoveanu

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
HI Katie,

while exporting all all the response details from all mailings is another thing that would be useful, I was referring to another kind of report. I am looking to see all the subscribers with their respective # of received campaigns/# of opened campaigns/# clicks. I am interested about these stats at subscriber level and not account level.
Please let me know how to get this.

Thanks,
Dragos
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 308 Reply Likes
Ah, I see what you mean: You'd like to export your audience contacts and include their response details -- like the numbers of received mailings, opened mailings and clicked links -- as part of the exported report. That isn't a report created by exporting a group, so I'm sharing this with our Product Team to learn more about the feasibility. I'll let you know what I hear from them!
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 308 Reply Likes
Hi again, Dragos. I spoke with our Product Team, and your idea here makes a lot of sense in the context of audience + performance metrics work we're looking at this year.

Since we don't have a timeline for when you'll see an export like this, I'm marking it as Not Planned, yet we've added it to the list of things we want to add and improve upon when we get to the export portion of this work.

Thank you for sharing this, and I'll let you know when there's news!
Photo of Include IT Gmbh

Include IT Gmbh

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi,

I am also looking for the same report that shows me the customer behavior of all my mailings.

So is there any update on this?

Thanks
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 155 Reply Likes
Hi there -- This is work is still not planned, based on our current product roadmap. I'll add your account to our logs for this request!
Photo of Texas A&M Foundation

Texas A&M Foundation

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Texas A&M would also very much like to be able to export response data of individual contacts.
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1599 Posts
  • 128 Reply Likes
Thanks for the feedback there!  I'll pass it along!
Photo of Tickle College of Engineering

Tickle College of Engineering

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello, I would also like to be able to download a greater level of data based on audience behavior beyond just seeing how many clicks and opens an email received. Is there any update on when a more in-depth audience report will be available to better understand individual recipient behavior? 
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1599 Posts
  • 128 Reply Likes
We don't have a date for any updated audience reporting coming to the app.  For now the best way to do that sort of reporting will be via segmenting.  

Is there something more specific that you're looking for that I can pass along?  
Photo of Tickle College of Engineering

Tickle College of Engineering

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for the response. I've tried creating segments but it doesn't give me what I'm looking for—namely, a list of individuals who have received a series of emails so I can compare engagement (open & click through) behavior. In Emma, the "audience report" feature is listed as "coming soon." Can you provide a more specific date on when that might happen and what data it will provide for Emma users? 
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1599 Posts
  • 128 Reply Likes
Thanks so much for that!   I do know that there are a lot of things coming down the pipeline, though I don't have any specific dates right now.  I'll check in with my product team to see if there is any more specific information I can pass along.