Subscribers reporting as bounced, but received all other emails

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Conversation moved to email

We sent a mailing earlier this week and found that several of our subscribers had been marked as 'bounced' even though they have received all other mailings we sent through Emma. For this particular mailing, we kept the same 'from' email address we have always used, but the 'from' name was different than any other mailing we have sent. Would this be a factor in causing the email address to bounce? If so, is there anything we can do to make sure they receive future mailings? 
Photo of Visit Philadelphia

Visit Philadelphia

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- Great question! While the change to your sender name could be a factor here, I doubt it is the sole culprit. Emails can bounce for so many different reasons! If you will provide me with the name and date sent for the mailing in question as well as a few of those bounced addresses, I can hop into your account and dig into why those particular addresses bounced.

Thanks! 
Photo of Visit Philadelphia

Visit Philadelphia

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Emily,

Thanks. Would you be able to send me an email to the email address associated with our account and I can get you the information that way?

Thanks,
Katie
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Sure thing!