Table Formatting

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn't hear back from community member

I started with a blank template, then inserted a table into a text block container. Aside from a lack of column sizing controls, I got the basic look I needed. The problem is that when I received my emailed test of this campaign, the outlines remained around the table cells and the cell alignment is at the bottom of the cell--I need it to be at the top.

I'm comfortable with inline styles and CSS in general. How best do I go about controlling the format of inserted tables?

Thanks,
Steve
Photo of Winding Oak

Winding Oak

• 14 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Paul Zimmerman-Clayton

Paul Zimmerman-Clayton, Official Rep

• 400 Posts
  • 34 Reply Likes
Hey Steve, 

Thanks for posting! For an initial troubleshooting step, I'd first recommend clearing the formatting of the table by clicking on the top left cell, then clicking the clear formatting button (looks like this: Tx). 

Then, you can try adding some code to the table itself. For the border, you might try adding:

<table border="0"> 

And for the cell alignment:

<td valign="top"></td>

Give those things a try, and if things are still looking wonky, let me know! I'll be happy to take another look.