Table Alignment Issues

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

The table function is not allowing us to line up our text properly. I have searched your topics and found others have had issues but there are no solutions. This is a challenge for those of us using this tool for invitations and alerts that need to have tables that align properly.
Photo of Bricker & Eckler

Bricker & Eckler

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
I'm sorry to hear you're frustrated! Are you using our table tool in the classic editor, or are you writing your own table HTML in the drag & drop editor? I think you may be doing the latter, since it looks as though the drag & drop editor houses your most recent campaigns. Is there one in particular you can point me to, and I'll take a look?

Our table tool in the drag & drop editor isn't quite ready for primetime yet, but it is in the works, if you'd like to check out this previous topic.
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi there! I wanted to check in to see if you're still hitting a snag here. Our new table feature is due to roll out soon, which I think will be a big help, but please let me know if I can help in the meantime.