Template Builder questions: Notes and mobile responsiveness

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: outdated

Hello!

Are changes being made to the template builder? Over the past week or so when I create a new template the notes are gone from the code.

Also, is the basic template that we start with when creating a new template mobile responsive?

Thank you!
Debbie

Note: This topic was created from a reply on the Template Builder and "editable_image" class topic.
Photo of WWC

WWC

• 51 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hey Debbie! I know we've already wrapped things up via email, but wanted to share the info here as well. The template code is indeed responsive there in the template builder as long as you're recognizing/utilizing the mobile code that's in there. Those old comment tags were removed because as you know there were quite a few of those tags which all needed to be removed before saving the template. If they weren't all removed, the template would not load in the editor. The template builder help page includes the same information which were included in those tags and can be found here. Some good news too is there are additional template builder resources coming in the near future. 

Please let me know if I can assist further.
Photo of WWC

WWC

• 36 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Thank you Tyler! Glad about the upcoming additional template builder resources too!
(Edited)
Photo of WWC

WWC

• 36 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hello!
Would it be possible for the code for the example template in the mobile optimization video to be made available in an easier to read format? Right now one has to make the video full screen & pause the video to be able to see the code, and it's not possible to scroll or see all the code for the template.
Thanks!
Debbie
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hey Debbie -- I'm not entirely sure which video you're referencing. :) Can you point me to that in the Resource Center?
Photo of WWC

WWC

• 36 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes