Template errors

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn't hear back from community member

My test and preview emails show an empty text box filled with Lorem Ipsum but when I go to edit the piece, the text box is not there. How can I remove this if it only shows in test and preview but not on the edit page? I am using Google Chrome. Screen shot shows text box that shouldnt be there. This is in the test email. 
Photo of American University Arts

American University Arts

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Andrew Heuback

Andrew Heuback, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Hey there!

I took a look in this campaign and it appears as though you may have switched from a layout with a top row to a layout without any rows; this text box appears to be lingering in the top row area. If you select Rows from the editor and choose Top Row, you will be able to delete this text box; after doing so, you can switch back to No Row. 

To verify, I did so in my copy (Support -  Members - Art Guide Eblast) and sent a test - everything looked great and free of this stray text box!