Text formatting and spacing changes in drag-and-drop editor

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn’t hear back from community member

Hi support team... I'm having the same formatting issues as a few other users here, but since all other recent posts to those support lists went unanswered, I'm starting a new discussion.

The issue is with a mailer titled "KSM Company Bulletin 6.9.14." A header called "KSM CARES" at the bottom of the right column of this document has a huge space below it and the corresponding content that it's supposed to link to (only shows up when I send test mailers). I saw answers relating to copy/paste source formatting that can screw up editor formatting, so I went through all the text boxes to replace any copy/pasted material with manually entered text. Still the same problems arise once i mail a test version... 

Can you help us fix this asap?

Thanks,

-Jon
Photo of Kelly Scott Madison

Kelly Scott Madison

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Rachel Rogers

Rachel Rogers, Communications Strategist

• 89 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hey there, Jon!

I did some testing on your campaign to try and duplicate that spacing issue that you're running into. I sent myself a test in MacMail, and then took a look in a few different versions of Outlook as well. Across the board, I'm not seeing any extra spacing showing up between the "KSM Cares" header and the content below. Here's a screenshot of what I see in Outlook 2013:

I think I just might be missing where the problem is here, and I certainly want to make sure I help you get this resolved. Would you be able to post a screenshot of the problem area you're seeing in the inbox? That should help me get to the bottom of things for you.

I'll be looking for your reply!

Cheers,
Rachel
Photo of Paul Zimmerman-Clayton

Paul Zimmerman-Clayton, Official Rep

• 400 Posts
  • 34 Reply Likes
Hey Jon, just wanted to check in and see if you still needed help. If you do, just post that screenshot and we'll take a look!