The default black type is 333333. How do I change the default to 000000?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Changing default type settings. I want a pure black. But instead of defaulting to 000000 I get this grayish black 333333 that I have to change EVERY TIME. Extremely frustrating. Who decided that everyone wants 333333?
Photo of Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County

Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • Frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi there -- You can customize the font color in any text block by adding your desired hex value in the text color box on the formatting toolbar, but there isn't a way to change the *default* text color for the entire template from within the editor. Our design team does make color and design choices for each gallery template with our customers' end use and preferences in mind. They do their best to leave the majority of the template elements customizable using the drag & drop editor.

If you would like to change the default text color of the template or permanently alter any other design elements of a gallery template, our design team can do that for you as part of our template tailoring service. Starting at $149, we’ll customize any single readymade template with your brand’s colors, logo, text styles and social media links. This might be a great option for you if you feel like the options for customization available to you in the editor are limiting.

Let me know if you’re up for that. I can connect you with a member of our Concierge team!
(Edited)