How long should it take to export a mailing response?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

How long should it take to get a campaign report that I exported? It's been several hours, and I haven't received notification yet, and it doesn't show up in the export area
Photo of Center for Executive & Professional Education CEP010

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Alyssa Boragno

Alyssa Boragno, Champion

• 92 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Sorry for the trouble here! An exported report shouldn't take more than a few minutes to arrive within your inbox. Have you tried checking your junk folder to see if it could have ended up there? Additionally, I can do a bit of digging on my end, so could you let me know which mailing you're trying to export?
CEPE25 - I tried twice; I don't see it when I log in and go to exports, and I never got an email saying it was ready
Photo of Alyssa Boragno

Alyssa Boragno, Champion

• 92 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Thanks for your response! I was able to receive the CEPE25 postcard export in my inbox (although it did take about 5 minutes), so I'm wondering if it is just taking some time to be delivered to your inbox. Either way, I'm more than happy to attach the file in an email. Could you provide the best email that I can send this to?
I just tried again too; you can send it to tricia.carey@pdx.edu

thanks
How do we fix this? None of the reports I'm trying to run show up
Photo of Alyssa Boragno

Alyssa Boragno, Champion

• 92 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
And sent! I did a little more digging and exports are working as intended. Just as a reminder, the only exports that will show up under "exports" in your account are audience exports only. Detailed response exports will be sent your email.

If you still haven't received the exports, it's likely that the emails are being blocked by the university's spam filter. I'd recommend to try adding the RSVP email as a safe sender in your address book, which is: export@e2ma.net. Additionally, you can try exporting to a personal email to see if that helps as well.
Photo of Western Energy Institute

Western Energy Institute

• 36 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I've been waiting for over 2 hours on two specific campaign responses. All the rest for the months of Dec and Jan came through this morning, but these two are both split tests - I've sent them to myself multiple times and nothing.
Photo of Cassie Berman

Cassie Berman, Alum

• 153 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Sorry to hear you've been waiting on split test exports. In this case, it's not that they lost their way to your inbox. Rather, they never left the gate. Our gal Emma is pretty smart, but she hasn't figured out how to export split test results yet. Our developers have this on their list of things to fix. In the mean time, Emma staffers are happy to export split tests for you. I just sent your mailing results via email, so they should be in your inbox any minute now.
Photo of Matthew

Matthew

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Tried several times to get response export from a recent campaign, and now I'm here. Can you send me the response report from the split-tested campaign I sent last Tuesday?
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi Matthew! I’ve exported that split test’s response report and dropped it into the document library on your Campaigns page. :)