Too slow

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: no reply from user

I am updating my audience database, which is around 1000 contacts. However, it is very slow when saving, and when displaying the list of contacts. The performance seems to be ok when I display 10 at a time, but I need to display 100 at a time and this is very slow to show. The amount of data being displayed is not that much and I expect that this performance is caused by the database lookup rather than the amount of data being transferred.

Can anyone suggest how I can improve the performance - it is taking far too much time in waiting for the Save to complete and also for the Display of the audience list.

I am using Chrome 43 but I do not think that this is relevant.

Also I have checked many other web sites which I use to confirm that it is not the performance of my linkage and I am getting very fast response from all other sites.
Photo of The ETHER Initiative

The ETHER Initiative

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Laura Dickerson

Laura Dickerson, Official Rep

• 778 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Hi there,

Are the changes something that you could use an Add and update import to pull in - instead of doing them one by one?