Add Tumblr as a social media option

• Idea
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Not Planned
  • (Edited)
Hi. Is there any plan to offer Tumblr as a social media option?
Photo of bitter root vintage

bitter root vintage

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hey there! We're looking into this on our end and will be back with you soon. :)
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi! I want to make sure I'm on the same page -- Are you looking to have Tumblr added as an option in the editor's Follow block, below, so you can link to your Tumblr page?

bitter root vintage

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Katie. Yes, we are on the same page. I apologize for being so vague with my request.
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Oh, you're fine! Just want to share the exact right info with our Product Team tomorrow. :)
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hello! I chatted with our Product Team, and we aren't planning to add Tumblr to the Follow block right now. We're focusing on some other areas of the app, so the "Not Planned" status I'm adding to this conversation simply indicates that we don't intend to take on this project in the near future, not that we'll never, ever do it. :)

Because of that, I definitely encourage anyone who'd like Tumblr to be in the Follow block to add their voices below! I'll keep you in the loop with any changes, and thanks so much for sharing this.

bitter root vintage

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Katie, thanks for following up on my question.
Photo of JHUP

JHUP

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It seems like Tumblr would be a reasonable icon to add to this Follow Block. I'm wondering if the Wordpress icon will ever be added to the Follow Block, as well?
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi! I'm creating a new space for us to track interest in adding WordPress to the Follow block. :)

Please reference the new conversation here: Add WordPress icon to the editor's Follow block
Photo of Country Kitchen International

Country Kitchen International

• 90 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Hi Katie, is there already a place requesting Rating and Review sites within the Follow Block (or becoming it's own block)? As a restaurant franchise, it'd be nice to add things like Yelp, TripAdvisor, and Foursquare links to the bottom of our emails. Thanks!
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1695 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
separate request

Please reference the new conversation here: Request for Rating and Review sites Block or additions to Follow Block.