Twitter Integration

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I have a linked Twitter handle (I just added it as an app within Emma), but don't see an option for new mailings to automatically display on my Twitter account. Is this possible? Also, I have been struggling to find how to add an Emma lightbox to my Twitter handle. Any help would be appreciated!
Photo of CEME

CEME

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • excited about Thanksgiving!

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Benton Cummings

Benton Cummings, Senior Manager, Customer Support

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi CEME,

You'll still need to post your mailings to Twitter manually after sending or from the Response page- we unfortunately don't have an option to automate those postings. But, there's currently a bug that's preventing Twitter posts from happening from within Emma, so you'd need to post those manually from Twitter by using the link to the webview of your mailing. Our developers are definitely aware of the issue with Twitter posts and are working on a resolution- until then, posting manually is going to be the most reliable method.

For Emma Lightbox forms, you'll actually need access to the code of the site, because the form script needs to be embedded just before the closing body tag on the site code. We'd recommend just linking to your Classic Signup form instead.
Photo of CEME

CEME

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Benton,
My apologies for taking so long to reply. Thanks for the detailed response. We'll manually upload to Twitter until we hear about the resolution to the bug. I'll also use the classic form with Twitter. 

Does the same apply to LinkedIn? We have a page and would love to add a lightbox to that site as well but I haven't seen anything allowing this to occur.

Thanks again.