TXT and SPF Record at GoDaddy

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

I've read the SPF article on your site, spoken to the name server host (GoDaddy) and found that I need two things to setup this SPF record - a host name and a TXT Value.  I don't think the Microsoft link you provide will give me what I'm looking for.  Can you help me determine these two things.  Thanks!
Photo of The Spaghetti Shop Catering

The Spaghetti Shop Catering

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Rachel Rogers

Rachel Rogers, Communications Strategist

• 89 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi there!

I'm checking in on this for you. I'll let you know just as soon as I have some more information. Thanks!
Photo of Rachel Rogers

Rachel Rogers, Communications Strategist

• 89 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Thanks for your patience on this! 

When it comes to setting up your SPF record, I believe the host you are looking for is our sending domain 'e2ma.net'.

As far as the TXT value, what I've gathered from the research I've done, that's the actual text that will be sent to your IT to have that SPF record updated. Check out the information in our SPF guide, and an example of what you would need (with your domain's information) can be seen in step two. Just follow the steps in this guide and you should able to get the information you're looking for!

I hope this helps. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.